Cinnamon February 2008- January 2010

When I came home from work this afternoon I found my Cinnamon had passed away. I saw her this morning, she was happy to see me, she had a yogurt peanut.... she wasn't ill... she would have been 2 years old on February 15th. 2 years in a rats life is pretty old. When I came home from the Philippines Cinnamon was so excited to see me. She had been very lovey and cuddly. I'm going to miss my girl... Cinnamon never fought or bit any of the other rats. She was always loving and always docile. She was my big squishy cuddly girl and I'm going to miss her so much....


Photobucket
  1. i think she just waited for you to be home before she said goodbye. sorry for the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for your loss! cinnamon is happy at the rainbow bridge now!

    by the way, thanks for linking to miss iggy's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is...pet are so much more to us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Lynn, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet, squishy Cinnamon. :( I'm sending you hugs.

    RIP Cinnamon; fly over the Rainbow Bridge and enjoy seeing all your rattie friends again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very sorry to hear about Cinnamon. RIP little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives