More L’Occitane Products!

My obsession with L’Occitane's Verbena scent continues. I ordered a few more products I wanted to share.

1. Soap with Verbena leaves










This is smaller than the soap on a rope I ordered before, but I think I like this one better. The verbena scent is stronger and I love the little exfoliating dried verbena leaves throughout the soap.

2. Verbena Cooling Deodorant Stick










I was getting tired of my Secret Vava Vanilla so I decided to try L’Occitane's verbena deodorant. It smells sooooo good! I really love it! Not sure why it's called "cooling" though, it doesn't feel any different from a regular deodorant. (Note: it doesn't last very long at all for odor protection. Not worth the $$$)

3. Citrus Verbena Revitalizing Mist










I thought this would smell just as good as all their other verbena products, but I have to say I DID NOT like this scent AT ALL! It's got a strange heavy musky scent to it which smells more like a man's cologne. I see they are out of stock of 8 fl oz. $18 size which is the one I got. I contacted L’Occitane and I'm sending this back for a refund! I don't recommend this if you like their other verbena products!

4. Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gel










This is really nice. It's got that great citrus, lemon lime verbena scent. And it's a light gel cream instead of a lotion. It absorbs super quick and does give a cooling effect right when you apply.

5. Shea Butter Body Lotion












I got a travel size of this as a free sample with my last order. This isn't verbena scented. It's got a light almost Johnson's baby lotion or powder scent to me, at least that's what it reminds me of. And it definitely moisturizes! I wouldn't mind ordering this again.

6. Almond Soap














I love love love this soap! It's got a very strong overpowering perfume scent, but I just love it! It also has crushed almond shells to help exfoliate your skin. The bar is rather small though, I wish it came in a larger size. 


You can read about the other L’Occitane products I like here!

(Nope, not getting paid to recommend these products! I just wanted to share them, because I love them!)

 photo sarahlynn_zpse7845bbe.jpg

Designed by FlexyCreatives