Wow! I Won!

I am so excited! (I know 2 blog posts in one day!) I entered the NYC Girl at Heart & Kodak blog contest 2 weeks ago. You could earn extra entries by doing extra stuff. One was tweeting about the contest every day on Twitter. I never had a Twitter before the contest. But I really wanted to win, lol! So I ended up joining Twitter. (And I'm glad I did, because I really enjoy using it and I like how I can link my tweets to my Facebook).

I've entered many many blog contests and I've won a few small ones but never a major prize giveaway! I was so excited and almost had a heart attack when I read Patty's blog this morning! 


I've won a Kodak Easyshare M580 Digital Camera and a Kodak Pulse Digital Picture Frame!


I'll definitely write a blog when my prizes arrive to thank Patty & Kodak! I'm excited because my Sony digital camera is quite beat up so I really needed a new one! I can't wait to use it! Thank you again Patty and Kodak!

Edited to add: This was picture I picked for my initial entry in the contest. Manila Bay Sunset. I took the picture at Mall of Asia during my late 2008 trip to the Philippines.


Photobucket
  1. I'm so so happy it was you!

    Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina Marsden10/25/2010 4:35 PM

    That is awesome!!! it is pretty and purple too, and i know you'll put it to good use with all the beautiful pictures you take! yaaay!!! congrats!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! i like the color, so feminine

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations... you deserve it, it's such a nice picture =)

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives