Pet Rat Art!

One of our Rat Chatter forum members is selling personalized sketches of pet rats. They are amazing! She is really talented! I ordered one of my Basil boy and I love it! They are $9 each. Please click here for more info on how to order a drawing. I definitely think I'll get another one, I have to look through all my photos and see who else I want... so many ratties to choose from, hahaha!

Here's the photo I submitted of Basil, it's one of my favorite's because he looks so happy and has a twinkle in his eyes. And below is the finished artwork! Love it!





Photobucket
  1. aww thats lovely!! :) he's lookin handsome as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty good. What a nice Christmas that would be and very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great artwork! :)

    Basil is a cutee!

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives